Monday, February 25, 2008




The best thing since popcorn.......
I bought some of these after watching the biggest loser last week.
I am on a mission to lose 30 more pounds by May, I have lost 14 since the 1st of the year. Eric and I are going on a cruise in May for our 10 year anniversary...I am so excited. We will leave San Diego and stay a day in Cabo and a day in Ensenada and then back to San Diego, it is for 6 nights....I have never been away from Savannah for more then 2 days....kinda nervous about that.
Anyway these are great, so fast and simple and it is so much better for you then boiling veggies and losing most of the nutrients. I am a huge veggie lover. I would not however cook meat or fish in them like they say you can, don;t know why, I just have this huge phobia of cooking meat in the microwave, and it just doesnt sound good either. So go get some they are great....

I am such a tight wad.....LOL
I finally broke down on Friday and bought a new phone because my cell phone has been missing for at least a month and a half now.....and of course guess what Eric found yesterday...my phone!!
Isn't that the way things always work, at least for me....

Have a great week!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Shionge said...

You deserve a trip like this Debby, have fun!

4:37 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Yeah on the weight loss! I so wish I could get motivated like that! I have heard really good things about those bags (and cooking fish with the veggies)! Im just not a veggie lover!

7:16 PM  
Blogger diana said...

wow, 14 lbs already! that's really great! i loved steamed veggies also, so i will definitely have to try it. definitely keep us posted on your progress. we're rooting for ya'!

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home