Thursday, February 14, 2008

Eric and I went out last night to Azul Lounge to see his friend play, he plays the guitar in a jazz band...I had a blast. I learned though that no matter how much money I may have, I would still be eating at Applebee's and Chili's...etc....
I ordered a drink 12.00, I also got an appetizer of grilled shrimp, 16.50. The shrimp came on a big plate with 4 shrimps and a bunch of sauce scattered....Where's the rest....LOL
So here are a couple pics of our night out.






Yesterday when I got home from work with Savannah, Eric called her into the back room, she came back out and handed me a 16" ponytail....I just stared, I was in complete shock.....Eric has cut his hair. I think with my little comments here and there, and his friends that came over last weekend, telling him they wished he would pass out cause they would cut his hair off, it finally happened....
Here are some pics...



6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my gosh... it looks so good...he should have done it a long time ago....tony is growing his hair out again..ugh.. I wish he would just cut it again it looked so good short.

11:06 AM  
Blogger Shionge said...

Very nice but why he decided to do that Debby?

Looks like you had a great night out, Happy Valentine's Day :D

4:15 PM  
Blogger diana said...

debby, i love your sense of humor. you are so funny, especially about the restaurant food.

i think eric looks a ton better without the ponytail.

happy valentine's day!

7:06 PM  
Blogger tony said...

us guys like our long hair.maybe I'l cut mine this summer,donna would like that.

happy valentine's day

9:42 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I love applebees ad chilis! No problems there! Some day I think Kiele would love to be involved in a jazz band (I think it would be better than marching band!) Joe says the cut makes eric look old!

9:50 AM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

it looks great i love it what do you think

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home