Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Savannah has been in school for almost a year now.... I love her school, she loves her school. We have had a couple issues there but it all boiled down to miscommunication. The school is at the church we attend, and she loves learning about God and singing about God, she can tell you stories forever about the bible.
They are moving in June. It will now take me a half an hour out of the way to take her then a half hour back, where as now her school is right in between Joshs school and my work. There is a guy I work with and him and his wife opened a day care and they have been telling me to check it out. The only thing that is stopping me from sending her up the road to the new school is that extra 45 minutes to an hour sleep I would lose. And when my normal nights sleep is 5-6 hours sometimes i really need that sleep.
I am just afraid she will maybe get depressed and miss her friends. Am i thinking too much into it, or should I just move her to another school?

2 Comments:

Blogger diana said...

i personally think sleep is hugely important! sometimes it's not just about the kids, it's gotta be about you.

the good news is that i think kids as young as savannah can be very resilient and can move on very quickly. i'm confident that she can make lot of new friends in a blink of an eye.

6:28 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Once she gets into the new school and plays with the new friends it will all be good. You can keep with the bible stories and songs at home if she wants to learn it. Look for a christian book store in your area. (or i can give you a couple of online places) we always get books, videos, and cd there. Miles loves it!

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home