Monday, March 17, 2008

Well my problems with my son seemed to have passed, for now i guess. I didnt talk to him for almost 2 weeks, ya know I wasn't even mad at him, I was just so disappointed. I was a BAD teen, but never did I disrespect my mom, never told her I hated her, never cussed, even now I dont cuss in front of her cause I know she doesnt like it. Friday night Josh came in out room about 3:00 and said he didnt feel good and asked if I would go lay with him....His fever was sky high, and I gave him some meds and got a cold cloth and we talked for like 3 hours....I was on cloud nine. Maybe just cause im the mom and not the dad he doesnt talk to me about stuff, and that breaks my heart, i want us to be close in every way but i guess some things are left for dads..... So I am feeling much better this week....

The weekend was aweful, started my spring cleaning....Filled both my huge trash cans, but a pack rat I am no longer.....LOL The wind was so bad we didnt even hardly go out, Savannah wanted to go for a walk, we got down the street and she she let's go home....

Maybe next weekend we will have some fun.

4 Comments:

Blogger Shionge said...

Sorry to hear that your son is poorly, hope he is getting now.

4:57 PM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

glad to hear you guys talked it out debby it is so important.

12:07 PM  
Blogger diana said...

it sounds like he felt bad too and wanted to mend fences with you. it's good to hear that things are back on track with josh. love has it's ups and downs.

6:10 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

sorry to hear about your problems! Its good that you were able to work them out! I think being a teen is a hard thing to be. And to be a teen boy without a Dad has got to make it even tougher!

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home