Wednesday, April 30, 2008















Happy Birthday Mom

I have this bad thing about me that when I am making something for someone I don't want people to help me because I want it done MY way...Is that bad ?
So yesterday was my mom's birthday, and Monday I started baking her a cake, as they were cooling Josh says I want to decorate it ......my first instinct is NO I am doing it, but I thought OK let him do it, my
mom will love it if he decorated it no matter what it looks like. So he cut a whole in the top cake and made a heart out of strawberries and filled in the rest with frosting...a little too much frosting, but I think it came out cute...
So I made my mom dinner and we had some cake and opened presents...I hope she had a good day.

Love you mom....
oops and I made a mistake but hey it made her younger, i bought candles that said 63.............she's 64 !!!
Here are some pics.

4 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

I do the same thing! Its a total control issue! (but i do it ALLLLL the time, not just for others!)

9:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so cute GOOD JOB JOSH....
Hope you had a Happy Birthday Mowy

1:13 PM  
Blogger diana said...

that's very nice of josh to want to do that, and very nice of you to let him! ;)

7:32 PM  
Blogger Shionge said...

Sorry for being late but Happy Belated Birthday greetings to your Mom :D

Very nice cake!

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home