Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Yesterday was my weigh in and measure day at curves.....I only lost 9 pounds so i wasn't too happy with that. But my % of body fat dropped9.25% and i lost a total of 17 inches (adding up everything, waist, legs, arms,etc...) So I am semi happy with that. I have 4 more weeks til we set sail on our cruise....( I am so excited) I want to drop 15 pounds by then....Days like yesterday don't help though, i ate chocolate cake for lunch...oops ( I just can't say No to chocolate sometimes )....

3 Comments:

Blogger diana said...

whadya mean "only" 9 lbs?! that's great!!!! and dropping the body fat by so much is fantastic! i think that deserves a little chocolate cake. ;)

7:15 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Congrats on your achievements! I wish I could be dedicated like that!

7:31 PM  
Blogger Shionge said...

Hey so happy to hear this and yes, small rewards once in a while is fine Debby ;)

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home