Monday, January 26, 2009












































Hello everyone...

It has been awhile...Me and the family are doing well, the holidays were great, All my nieces and nephews were here....I loved it.
This weekend I went for a 5 mile hike with Eric and some friends, even though Eric and my friends husband griped and complained the whole way there...They thanked us after and told us how much they enjoyed it...There are some buildings up there, a old hotel from 1909 and a sanitarium that was built in 1897...Here are some pics....I will be catching up with all of you and checking out your blogs......
Hope you had a great weekend....

4 Comments:

Blogger Shionge said...

Hey Debbie, so happy to see your update and that you are doing well.

You looked fabulous there, keep up the walking you'll be rejuvenated for sure.

Big Hugz.... :D

10:35 PM  
Blogger david santos said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:29 AM  
Blogger david santos said...

Brilliant pictures and pretty colores!
Congratulations!!!!!

8:30 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

glad to see your back! Ive missed your blogs! But I have been just as bad with the blogging! I just dont have the time like I used too! And I spend way too much computer time on facebook and myspace!

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home