Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I HAVE DECIDED THAT DISHNETWORK IS A RIP OFF.....

I called them today because my son wants the NFL Network....so they tell me that I have to be upgraded to the next package....OK....I said well what do I pay now..He says 53.98 a month...I said how much is the next package up, he says 67.98. When I signed up for this service 4 years ago, it was 19.98. As we are talking about this he told me i can go online to see what new channels I will be getting. So I am looking them over while he is asking me questions....at the top of it, it says 49.99 for 3 to 4 rooms. So I ask him why the difference, he tells me because that pricing is for new customers. Then I had asked about getting a DVR, he said that will be an extra 24.99 charge every month and a one time fee of 99.99. I said but if I am a new customer the charge is 5.00 extra each month and there is no one time fee. He said that's correct....So I am thinking doesn't it make more since to give the customers that have been paying for years a better rate and better service then the new customers.....
OK i have vented now.....I feel much better, besides the fact the i am still paying much more then a new customer.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Thats the way every cable company works! And when you try to find another cable company . . . your area is not wired for their service!

6:57 AM  
Blogger diana said...

i completely agree!!!!!!!!!!!! it seems that all services are like that unfortunately.

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home