Tuesday, September 02, 2008































Well my weekend was wonderful....Here are a couple pics one is from the Chile Festival and the other from Old Mesilla...and the other is when they first got to my moms house and my mom ran outside to see her....I think they must have hugged for 10 minutes.....LOL
I have to say they were both very nervous....but we had fun and got to just hang out and look at pics, and talk and played some games.....
I can't wait til our next visit....They went back home this morning....
Hope you all had a great holiday weekend..

4 Comments:

Blogger Shionge said...

Wonderful!!! This is an awesome reunion Debby and hey, you looking good and confident too my friend :D

6:20 PM  
Blogger Betsy said...

Wow.. what an experience.. how amazing! Im happy for you all.

7:50 AM  
Blogger diana said...

wait. i'm confused. is this your sister?!!!!

8:15 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

how exciting. It looks like you guys had a great first meeting! Now you have another new vacation spot!

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home