Thursday, August 28, 2008





























Last nights dinner went well.....
Here are a couple pics.....
I have wonderful news....This weekend we will get to meet my sister or half sister....Her and her husband are going to drive down from Colorado........YEAH
I am so excited...........so nervous.............so happy, and already crying....what a basket case I am....
I will post pics soon....

The picture with the paper flying through the air is from the shredded paper i loaded in the big box that I put his IPOD in.....Should have known a mess was on the way....

3 Comments:

Blogger Shionge said...

Hey what nice pics Debby and for a moment I thought there was a pillow-fight ;) Hope he enjoyed himself.

Can't wait to hear about you meeting your sis :)

4:52 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Josh! How exciting about meeting the sister! Cant wait to hear how it goes. And I wanna see lots of pics!

8:26 PM  
Blogger diana said...

very cool! happy birthday to your son josh! the shredded paper is pretty funny.

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home