Thursday, September 07, 2006








I might be a H-O, but your a H-O-R

Me and Josh played a game of H-O-R-S-E last night, he beat me, but not by much he had HORS...I really enjoyed it .

Tonight he is mad at me however because the other night I told him that we were going out to dinner tonight, he called me after work and asked if he can go with his friends to work on a car, there are 4 of them and they are racing at the speedway on the 22nd, His friend Chris is driving and the rest of them shoot paint balls at the other cars and people, sounds like a blast, well when he got home at 7:45 he was mad because we didnt wait for him, it wasn't that long he said, I said Josh we left at 5:30, cause then me and Savannah went and got our hair cut and then we went to Walmart, so hes pissed now and went home with my mom for the night....I swear he is a girl sometimes, you'd think hes gonna start soon.....lol

Anyways, I am so excited about 1 present I will be getting Josh this year for Christmas...One of our drivers at work is going to New York in 2 weeks, his sons wish for the make a wish foundation is to meet the Yankees, so he gets to go watch them practice, go in the locker room with them, and gets his choice of box seats or 1st row, they cant let him sit in the dug out during the game due to liability reasons they said, anyhow I am gonna get a Yankees jersey this weekend and he is gonna take it and have the guys sign it , they told him bring what ever he wants them to sign, even if Jeter just signs it Josh will be stoked, my only problem waiting until Christmas to give it to him. I can never start shopping early cause I give them everything....

Well tomorrow is Friday...............TGIF

Have a good one

1 Comments:

Blogger diana said...

the signed jersey is going to be an AWESOME christmas gift. you are going to have to try to wait!!!

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home