Sunday, June 04, 2006

What did I do yesterday........SLEPT
What time did I go to bed last night after sleeping 1/2 the day away...9:30
What time did I wake up this morning.........8:30
Thank you for letting me sleep.....
I went to Walmart yesterday and walked around in circles I couldnt even think of what Ineeded I was so tired, came home to do some laundry and when I opened the washer there were still clothes in there from the morning...I juist said screw it, I didnt even want to put them in the dryer...I felt like someone had given me a volume or something..
BUT I AM REFRESHED THIS MORNING......
So today I will be going to the late service, cause I slept in a little too much, then I will take Savannah to the park for a bit..And tonight me and Eric are going out to dinner, we didnt celebrate our anniversary earlier in the week so we are going to go out tonight. And we are oh so broke so we will just be doing the dinner thing. See this is why I miss Cali, there is so much to do that is free.... We could have went to dinner and then went and walked on the beach or something and just hung out and cuddled and talked. Here we can do that we would just be looking at desert and cactus....how romantic...lol
BUT 6 more days and me and Savannah will be in Cali......YYYIIPPEEE
I can't wait...
Hope you had an awesome weekend....Look forward to checking out your blogs to see what everyone did....

Have a great week....

3 Comments:

Blogger Shionge said...

Glad to hear you are 're-charged' now :P

5:33 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Good to hear you're finally getting some sleep. Yeah! How come only you and Savannah are going to Cali? What about the rest of the family?

2:06 PM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

heck yeah i will go to the beach with you hey i will even bring my camera.

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home