Thursday, May 25, 2006

BBQ
Tonight I was at Walmart....(like every other day), and I found a little box of CD's in the kitchen section, all sorts of them, so I bought 2, the BBQ master and a Pillsbury Best of the Bake-offs, they were on clearance for $3.00...can't beat that.. I love to BBQ, Eric on the other hand hates it (don't think I know ant other man that hates to BBQ) but I am always making the same things, steaks, burgers, chicken, this CD has over a 1,000 recipes flavoring ideas, how to take care of your BBQ... I can't wait to check it out, this summer I will become the BBQ master....lol Does anyone have any good tips or recipes?


Well 1 more day and then a long weekend......whoa


by the way Heather has a cool new game on her blog...check it out
I am looking forward to getting my letter !!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

Ok lady first I hope you have a great weekend !
now for your letter me and my honey decided to give you......Q.....
do not forget to bust out the dictionary I had to.
It might take you a couple of days it did me. good luck I can not wait to read your post

9:28 PM  
Blogger Shionge said...

Hi Debby! I love BBQ and will post some shots when I have my next BBQ.

I've just got my letter from Heather too :P Cool game!

Have a wonderful weekend!

3:20 AM  
Blogger trisha said...

i love BBQ too, so does E. I got my letter from Heather today too! Good Luck with yours!

9:16 AM  
Blogger tony said...

I love to BBQ but i have only done hotdogs and burggers and some chicken but i want to learn more, good luck this year in your BBQ

2:21 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

We love to BBQ. But, we aren't allowed to have one in the apartment! :(

5:26 PM  
Blogger diana said...

i think you can give us some tips on BBQing!

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home