Monday, May 15, 2006

Well for starters I had a great weekend.....Friday night my niece was born....Anastasia Michelle..Well here is the scoop we hope it is my nephews, she cheated on him with his best friend and now they are together, so we are not sure who the dad is. (what a soap opera) I am hoping it is Daniels though. It is so hard to tell when they are so small. But heres some pics of her and the 2 dads in question....Feel free to give me your opinion on who you think she looks like...lol




















I had a wonderful Mothers Day, spent the day with the kids and my mom, very relaxing. I missed church though and this is really the opnly day I can get my whole family to go with me, so that kinda bummed me out. I got some great gifts and breakfast in bed....then we went out to dinner with my mom. Great day I must say.
Then last night I would say about 8 or so, I heard something hit my window so I got up and went outside and the sky was black and the wind was blowing so hard it was throwing rocks and dirt everywhere.....This lasted about 5 or 10 minutes then it was blue skies again......strange




Well I hope you all had a great weekend and a very nice Mothers Day..

4 Comments:

Blogger tony said...

good luck with the soap opera,but the one on the right looks more like the baby.glad you had a good mothers day sorry Donna missed you last night kevin did not get home tell 8:30-8:45 our time.she said she will try tonight.Thank you for your comment

2:12 PM  
Blogger Shionge said...

Ah....so blissful but baby changes their features all the time but by the look of this now, yup, chap on the right :P

8:06 PM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

glad your mothers day was good you diserve it!

3:43 PM  
Blogger MarylandMommy said...

If I had to guess, I would say the one on the right is the "baby daddy"!!!

6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home