Wednesday, May 24, 2006

This email is inform you that your child did excellent work in class:
Class: Physical Science
Assignment: final Exam
Date: 5/18/2006
Score: 100%

I would encourage you to praise your child for this work. I hope this level of achievement can continue. If you would like to discuss this,please feel free to contact me with the information listed below.


This is the email I received today.....I am so happy but at the same time frustrated because I know how smart he is and I know he can do it, I just don't know why he doesnt.....

Way to go Josh!!!!!!!!!!! Hes got a that a boy coming.....ey
Totaly spaced off WW I will continue next week.
Josh has a game tonight so I will be watching the last 5 minutes of American Idol that ill have to tivo..... But I think Taylor has taken the title this year.... We'll see
Have a great day....

5 Comments:

Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Get this is an email and I'd be very happy. Nothing for me to discuss. More appreciation and incentives for my kid I should say.

6:50 PM  
Blogger Shionge said...

Congratulation! I was happy too when my girls got their results with positive feedbacks from their teachers.

8:31 PM  
Blogger tony said...

way to go josh keep it up

good luck with the game

12:15 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

How cool that the school sends emails! And way to go Josh!

5:27 PM  
Blogger diana said...

good job to josh!

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home