Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Today is my 37th birthday and my 8 year anniversary......I am spending the day working...Yeah, but I wanted to save my vacation time for going to Cali......10 more days til we are on a plane to California.....I can't wait. Me and Eric are going to do something this weekend, probably just a movie and dinner or something...
Eric and Josh are not going with me to Cali this time, Eric can not get off work and Josh has baseball that he doesnt want to miss so it will just be Savannah me and my mom...my niece is graduating on the 14th I think sothat isthe main reason we are going, and i just NEED a vacation......It will be so goodto get away.
I am so tired......... I havent slept good in 2 nights and its catching up with me, Iamready for bed.....lol
Have a great day

4 Comments:

Blogger trisha said...

happy birthday to you!!!!! you and eric need to get out and do something together for your big day!!!

11:11 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Happy, Happy Birthday!

1:31 PM  
Blogger Shionge said...

Hey, Happy Birthday to you!

5:24 PM  
Blogger diana said...

happy birthday!

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home