Monday, May 29, 2006


Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing





Well let's see if this works.... Today we went to my moms, all of us but Eric, he was hung over and didnt want to go hang out with us..... It makes me so mad to make plans and then he drinks the night beofre and there goes that, I end up doing whatever by myself, but thats ok cause he's the one missing out not me....
Anyhows on a different note....Heather gave me my letter already for this new game and I have done all myhomework I am just waiting to get a couple pics scanned, and I forgot to do it at my moms today, cause I dont know what is wrong with our scanner....
Today we bbq'ed and swam I had a fun day.
Here's a few pics!!






Josh doing what he is not supposed to be doing, jumping off the deck...My mom has a cow when people jump off of there...lol







Me throwing Savannah up in the air....she loves it








My nephew Daniel showing off his muscles and floaties...lol

Have a great week.....

4 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

That is so cute! Love the video! Boy, Nana's going a whole lotta nowhere with al lthe floaties but she is having a ball doiong it! Too cute!

7:43 PM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

love the video glad yo had a good weekend. we to had a good one

9:27 AM  
Blogger Shionge said...

Hey your hubby sure missed out a lot of fun.

I wish I can go with you.

5:29 PM  
Blogger diana said...

great video. thanks for the tip to use dropshots for video sharing!

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home