Monday, April 24, 2006

Well my weekend did not turn out to be as great as it started...Savannah did godd I guess at the movie, she just wouldnt sit down, Eric said as soon as the movie started she was glued to it, and she just stood up and held on to the chair in front of her, he said about the last half hour or so she got restless, and layed on the floor......eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww
Today I am home from work feeling a little blah.....Josh is pissed and not talking to me again, this is the 2nd time in 2 weeks for the same thing, cause he has to go to school, he says thats crap that i stay home and he has to go, last week he thought he should stay home so he could focus on his baseball game that he had that night....I am so sick of the school argument, I am ready to tell him quit if thats what you want. There was a lady in Oklahoma I think that got arrested for child abouse because she made her 15 year old I think stand out on the street with a sign that said something about my mom is making me do this to prepare for my future because I have no education....something like that, I need to do something that will show him that school is not all that bad. We already told him after his last report card of 3 f's, that the only reason we are staying here is so he could go to school here and be with his friends, I remember hating moving around and having to make new friends, and I dont want him to go through that but we told him if hes gonna flunk anyway we can go back to Cali and he can flunk there, so we will see how his grades improve.
Well hope everyone had a good weekend.....

3 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

i would so stop the sports if my kids didnt get good grades. The school sport teams won't let you play unles you keep a 2.0 or higher!

1:54 PM  
Blogger tony said...

kevin is having the same problem with his grades, so at home he is doing one of two things, homework/studing or cleaning the house.I have took him to work with me to show him what kind of job you get if you don't finish highschool(gutter cleaning)and he dose not like it.I told if the grades go up than we will be doing a lot of paintballing this summer. we will see how that gose.maybe josh needs to worrie more about school and less about sports, well good luck every kid is diffrent. p.s. did not know you had a blog going again

12:34 AM  
Blogger trisha said...

you'd better tell him to shape up or else~! you have to give them areal scare, trust me- I've had to do it! then they sstart showing and LEARNING how to respecttheir elders and themselves..

it does take time and error and practice all combined into one which means= frustration for you both, negativity for you both, arguments between you, him and your whole family but in the end things turn out ok and you get a big sigh of relief that is well deserved...........

keep your head up- it's truly a teenager thing AND IT WILL PASS!!!!

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home