Monday, April 17, 2006

I have lost 25 lbs.
I have reached my 1st goal, and boy did it take along time. Now I have 25 more lbs. to go before we leave for vacation in June. I also have saved 100.00 for clothes, but I am only going to buy myself 50.00 worth so when I reached my new goal of 25 lbs. I can spend 150.00.
We are going to Cali. in June for vacation. My niece is graduating...I am so proud of her, she is then on her way to Louisianna to go to college.... But I promised her Iwouldbe out there, last year when we went I didnt get to do much that I wanted so this time I am doing things that I want to and if noone wants to go with me then I ll go byu myself. I of them is go see Dr. Phil, Heather said she would like to go with me, so we are gonna go..... The other is go to the ocean we didnt have time last time so we missed that. And I know Savannah will have a blast, and I know Josh will have fun checking out all the girls....lol Eric might not get to go with us depends if they let him off of work.

The other thing I am having a hard time with is writing a ulogy, (is that how you spell it) my son is participating in the Every 15 minutes....It is a thing the schools put on about drunk driving. It starts at the beginning of school and every 15 minutes the Grim Reaper comes in and gets another kid and places a rose on their desk, the parent then has to go in and read a ulogy that they prepared, there is an accident scene and one person goes to jail, where they go throught the whole booking in process, the victim is air lifted to the hospital where they are pronounced dead, the school is then bused to the mortuary for the wake and then to the cemtary for the funeral. The kids that are taken from school stay in a hotel and can have no contact with their family or friends for the day. I know this is all pretend to get the kids thinking about drinking and driving, but I can't do it, I start crying and I cant think, I have until Thursday but then what, how am I going to get up in front of the school and read that. Fake or not I just can not imagine. I know I'll get through it.... I am such a believer in not drinking and driving that I know I can do it if it even helps one kid to rethink driving after drinking...
Well Monday is over guys....whoa have a good rest of the week.

7 Comments:

Blogger Tee/Tracy said...

Congratualtions on the weight loss! That is SOOOO difficult!

That will be awesome if you see Dr. Phil. LOL. I can't help but watch that show.

The every 15 minutes thing is so creepy but so good at making an important point. I can't imagine having to read a ulogy (sp?) either.

11:32 AM  
Blogger MarylandMommy said...

Congrats on the weight loss!

6:57 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

Thanks for the visit to my blog. Congrats on the weight loss!
Good luck on writing the ulogy. That would be very difficult to do even a fake one. They are always your babies no matter the age and to loose one I could'nt even imagine it.

p.s.
luv the butterfly in your sidebar :)

4:42 AM  
Blogger L said...

Congrats on the 25lbs.
I couldnt do the ulogy without losing it.

5:23 AM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

good for you in losing weight so proud of you
I will go with you to the ocean too I love the beach I bet if we sweet talked trisha would go as well

about the 15 min thing I just simply could not do it. I start crying for you just thinking about it especially with you losing somebody so dear to you for real I would have to tell josh it was impossible I also would not be able to stand up and do it in front of other people cause I would be balling my eyes out

good luck with it. sorry i was not any support on that. but hey it is a good idea for the cause though.

can not wait to see yoiu in June.

9:33 AM  
Blogger mrs. awesome said...

lucky you, you skinny little thing! congrats!

and i think if i had to write even a pretend eulogy, i would have a panic attack and start hyperventilating. seriously.

11:05 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I can't believe you guys are coming back to Cali and I'm not gonna get to see you!

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home