Sunday, April 16, 2006

Hope you all had a great Easter...
Today we all slept in...oops there went church.. Then we went to my moms for dinner and so the kids could hunt for eggs. My nephew and Josh even got in on finding them. I decided this year I wasnt buying so much candy,( cause heaven knows noone in this house needs it), So i bought Josh a playstation game and Savannah we got a book that comes with a little projector and some bath stuff with a little candy. Then we get to my moms and she has these baskets for them FULL of candy, but you know whos gonna eat 1/2 of it....damn and I thought I was going back on my diet tomorrow...lol
Here are some pics from our day. Hope you all enjoyed your day, will be on later to check out your blogs...
HAPPY EASTER.

3 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Happy Easter. It looks like fun. We miss you guys too!

6:17 PM  
Blogger trisha said...

glad you all had a happy Easter and so sorry to hear about your camera- that really sucks........

10:01 PM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

did you get a new camera looks like you had lots of fun.

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home