Thursday, April 13, 2006

R.I.P......
A few weeks back I guess I bought a table and redid it top go in Savannahs room...She loved it, but anything Dora she loves..Eric went in to her room last night and tripped (over nothing I might add) and landed on the table and SPLAT...there went the Dora table...She was crying and kept saying Daddy broke Dora...He felt like crap, but accidents happen.

I guess I am going to half to break down and buy a new camera...mine was stolen over the weekend and I am missing it already, the video camera we have is a cd one and it takes pics too, up too 300 on one cd, but its not the same, I guess I can use it for awhile....
Ive been pouting all week...Eric tells me to get over it already, but it just makes me mad that people do crap like that, i work hard for my money and hard for the things we have....
OK not another word will be said.....
TGIF.... this week has seemed long, I have to work tomorrow but Eric and the kids are home. Great weekend planned....will post soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

where did it get stolen from.

So sorry dora is broken. give her a kiss from us have a great easter

oh and I love the new background

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home