Friday, April 21, 2006


This is the way to start my weekend.........
I am honey and child free, Eric says let's go to the movies, I said my mom is working, he says what does that mean, I said no one to watch Savannah, he says let's take her, I said there is not one single bone in my body that desires to take Savannah to the movies, is that mean of me? She can barely sit through Dora or Charlie and Lola more less Ice age II, I said I am sorry but I'll stay here and you take the kids, now I dont know how she will act the 1st time at the movies but I am guessing they will be home before the movie ends....We'll see. So I am playing on the computer ( and doing dishes in between) and having a drink. I am not much of a drinker, I am on my 4th Smirnoff Mandarin orange out of 6. I bought them to drink for the super bowl and only ended up drinking 3. What a prude I am..

Tomorrow we are going to the lake...I am looking forward to that also, I love to fish, and I love to just sit in the sun...I'll post pics when we get back or on Sunday.


Our friends Mark and Cindy had a baby, she is so small and so adorable makes me want to have another one....Heres a pic..
Her name is Alicia Marie, she weighed 8 lbs. 10 oz. and she is 24 and 3/4 " long....I thought that was really long. Or maybe my kids were just really short.


I am going to start participating in things like Favorite Foto Friday and Half nekkid Thursday and so forth, today on Jo-Dee's blog she is asking about out first major injury that sent you to the emergency..

I was 9 and me and my brother were at my dads for the weekend, we had already got in trouble that day for playing in the shopping cart that was at the play ground at our apartments, so as soon as my dad and step mom layed down there we went to the playground. I think there were 8 of us, 4 inside the carts and 4 pushing, we were in the street which was on a huge hill, my brother pushed the cart so i would smash into the other cart ( dont know why we were playing this) anyway they moved there cart and there i went down the hill, they tried to catch me but there was no way, when i got to the bottom the cart hit the sidewalk and there I went flying....I shattered my arm, I now have 3 pins and these ugly ass scars. Whats your story??????

Well I hope everyopne has a GREAT weekend....

4 Comments:

Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

O.k Now I want to know if she made it through the movie have a good weekend

8:32 PM  
Blogger trisha said...

YEAH- DID SHE MAKE IT THROUGH THE MOVIE OR WHAT????

7:00 PM  
Blogger Tee/Tracy said...

I brought my 3 year old to the movies - that was crazy. We missed a lot of it because he had to go pee pee a million times. (Note: No more large drinks!)

Going to the lake sounds so nice. I can't wait till it stays warm around here!

Tell Mark and Cindy their baby is adorable!! Now take that pic down before I start getting all antsy for another one. LOL.

First accident that sent me to the emergency room? Hmmm... I think I was like 14 when I broke my foot. I was wearing cowboy boots and jumped up to reach something. The boots didn't have good tread and they like bent sideways and all my weight came down on the side of my foot. BLEH!

11:13 AM  
Blogger mrs. awesome said...

wow! those are some serious scars.
kids do stupid stuff, huh? :)

the first time i took g. to a movie, i had no desire either. but my parents insisted she was old enough. she wandered up and down the aisle the whole time. when the movie was over, i found out she'd been reaching through the seats and petting this lady's hair! the lady thought it was funny (she had older kids), but i was mortified!

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home