Friday, October 13, 2006



I am real excited to go see Carlos Mencia tomorrow night with Eric, we are going to PF Changs for dinner and then to the show, we were going to stay in El Paso for the night but the show will be out about 8:00 or 8:30 so we are just coming home, I have a hard time sleeping with my kids gone, cause I am a big worry wart.... I have been so busy lately I havent had time to post, but I will let you know how our night goes.....Hope you have a great weekend, be safe and have FUN!!

I have been looking at your blogs to but for some reason I can not leave a comment, I will try again today...

3 Comments:

Blogger Shionge said...

Hiya, great to see you back Debby and hope you have a great time with Eric.

Have a superb weekend too :D

3:33 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

have fun! wish we were going! take sometime away from the kids. it will be good for you!

4:11 PM  
Blogger diana said...

good for you! you & eric totally deserve to treat yourselves to a fun night by yourselves! yippee!

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home