Sunday, September 24, 2006

Today I finished painting my bathroom...I forgot to take pics before I took the ugle border down, but you can kinda see it in a picture I took of Josh getting ready for school on Friday ( I bought an afro wig and he sprayed it red, painted his body blue, and his face white and wrote LC on his cheeks ( for spirit day) Anyway here are some before, during and after pics, the lady that ownded this house before us must have really liked pink and roses cause there are 3 rooms done the same way....Blah and how lazy they didnt even paint before they hung the mirror, maybe its just me but I paint the whole room then add the other stuff... I have a small bathroom so its kinda hard to get good pics of it.

























Me and Eric went to go see Jackass, he has been waiting I think its funny but there is other things I wanted to see, when we got there it was sold out for the whole weekend.... (Josh was happy cause he wanted to go but he wanted to go to the Home coming game more. So we ended up seeing Invinceable with Mark Whalberg (might I say he is ripped in that movie)...lol It was a good movie we both liked it, kinda short but good.






Me and Eric took Savannah to the Enchilada Festival parade, we just walked down there its like a block away...After about 4 or 5 pics my batteries died....Duh
The band is Las Cruces High (Joshs school) and the girls are from Gym Magic which is gymnastics and as of Tuesday Savannah will be 3 and old enough to start.....Yeah










3 Comments:

Blogger Shionge said...

Oh Wow! How nice and sweet, thanks for sharing Debby.

She's such a big girl :D

9:50 PM  
Blogger chandra said...

debby,

i came across your blog thru a link....painting your spaces is not easy, especially we the previos colours are different from yours! Bravo..and a medal to you for it.

come, lets meet at :

chandrasart.blogspot.com

warm wishes

chandra

12:01 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Im glad you guys made it through the festival safe! Wow, gymnastics. That should be pretty interesting. We are thinking about Karate for the boys. And the bathroom doesnt look Red and white! What happened to that idea?? Although that shower curtain is really pretty. And how come there is nothing in the blog about your little accidents this weekend? Something with the door (by the way, how is your hand doing with all the work and blogging?) And something with a seat belt?

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home