Wednesday, September 13, 2006








I had a real scary day today and freaked out just a little bit.....
Today we had a tornado, golf ball size hail, breaking peoples windows, strong winds, the kids were all locked down in school, Eric couldnt leave work, I am from Cali I can handle earthquakes but that was something I never experienced before and really scared me. And Josh calls me and says mom theres a tornado and we cant leave school, How cool.....Uuuummm no its not. lol
Hope everyones week is going good....

4 Comments:

Blogger tony said...

never been anywhere around a tornado and don't want to be,hope everyone is okya.

11:20 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I'm feeling ya! I would probably freak out too! I didn't know that they had tornadoes in New Mexico! Maybe its one of those freak nature things are becoming more frequent around the world during these times! Glad everyone is safe!

10:41 AM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

i am just thankful that you all are ok. glad it is over and hopefully it will not happen again

1:41 PM  
Blogger Shionge said...

Hiya Debby, I'm back and glad to know that you are all fine too.

How are you? I'll be catching up with you more often, take care

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home