Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Josh and I had a great night last night...we went to Applebees for dinner and then we went to the mall i got 5 shirts at Areopostale for 38.00 they had shirts regularly 18.00 and they were 2 for 25.00 or 3 for 30.00 so I got him 3 and I got 2 shirt on clearance for 3.00 a piece, I love a good bargain. Then we went to Anchor Blue and i got him a shirt for 8.00. Josh is stuck on shirts with funny sayings this year, the one i got him says Friends don't let friends talk to ugly girls...and he bought a playstatin controller and I got Eric his card for World of Warcraft, 30.00 for 2 months its not bad even though I think the game is lame. Then I went to Pennys and got Savannah a pair of jeans and 3 shirts and 2 other outfits ... I had a great time.

okay this is bag on men night....lol
just kidding, they really do try in there own little way. Tonight I worked, and he does awesome he really does but there is always like one thing forgotten, just the bad part is its usually in my case the most important one.....
Tonight he gave Savannah a bath, cleaned up the living room, helped Josh with his homework, the only thing he forgot is the thing i reminded him to do 50 times.....Tivo Dancing with the Stars....lol, i keep forgetting to do it myself so I guess I am just as much to blame...
Hope you are all having a good week.

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

oh no you missed it. it was great last night. I love to shop for my kids to especially during good sales. glad you guys went out and shopped and hung together that is so cool. I hope the boys and i have the same strong relationship when they are older.

7:33 AM  
Blogger Shionge said...

Yo! Looks like a fun time, can't wait for my girls to grow up and go on a shopping spree with me. Now it's like if i shop with hubby, he'll ....act strange ahhahaha...I prefer to shop alone :Dx

8:37 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

That was an awesome deal at Areopostale!!!!!!! Good going mom!

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home