Saturday, October 14, 2006













Carlos was great!!!
I had a really good time tonight, we were going to stay in El Paso but decided to come home after we spent all of our money there.....lol. Thats ok though.
I bought a shirt and one for Josh and Eric got a hat and we got our picture taken with Carlos.............way cool!! But my scanner is not working so I had to take a picture of the picture....Ghetto!
Here are some pics..

I thought it was kinda cool too that all the people in his show, the midget guy and the girl (who made fun of me, cause i said which shirt should i get Josh the one on the right or the one on the left, and she said how about the one that says de de de cause they are the same shirt its just the front and the back.......oops) and his brother , were the ones selling all the stuff so you could meet them too...

4 Comments:

Blogger Shionge said...

So Cool! Glad you had a great time Debby!

7:16 AM  
Blogger diana said...

that's awesome! i think he is HILAROUS. we watch him all the time in our home!

10:37 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Dee Dee Dee! I was rolling tell Joe about the shirt episode! That is too funny! Glad you had a great time! We are gonna have to catch his show the next timehe comes to town

3:21 PM  
Blogger trisha said...

what fun! me and E went and saw gabriel yglesis a couple weeks ago at the improv! he was so funny! it was good to gt out! glad you had fun!

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home