Sunday, March 05, 2006

GREAT WEEKEND SO FAR......This has been a good weekend so far. Yesterday I took Savannah to the parade that they were having for the troops that came home the other day...She just sat there and waved at everyone, there was a couple times she tried to run out into the street, but all in all she did real good. Then we went to the church to eat, they were selling Taco plates to raise money for the guy at work, his son is in the hospital in Albequerque, he found out about a week ago he has leukemia and its gonna be awhile before they can come home so they are having to stay in a hotel and eat out all the time which can get really expensive, so the church had a huge yard sale and sold the Taco plates and raised $1600.00 for him. And then Josh ahd a scrimage (I guess thats how you spellit) a practice game. Why do parents get so riled up over games, it wasnt even a real one and unfortunatly it was me thinking to myself we gotta kick there butts...Josh was on the other team 2 years ago and that coach and his wife were such asses. Well we tied the game. Then we went to a baby shower, the girls had one and the boys had a pamper party and then after everyone got together at their house to bbq and drink. Well we are good friends with him but I dont know her too well, she might come over with him for like 10 or 15 minutes and then she always makes up some excuse and leaves. We all got together last weekend and had a bbq at the park, she wasnt even there 5 minutes and left, she has just really never got to know any of us, so all us girls that our husbands hang out with him we didnt want to go to hers we would have rather gone to his party. Thnak goodness Joshs game started at the same time so we just went to the bbq afterwards and we brought her in a gift she didnt even say thank you she said go call MArk cause if I have to open one more gift im gonna barf, i just thought ok, so Mark came in and opened it, and one of the gifts was just a joke because Eric is a huge Dallas fan and Mark is a huge Eagles fan, so we got the baby a little Dallas cheerleaders outfit, he thought it was funny and she was just irritated by the whole thing, she says like hes really gonna let her wear that, I said it was just a joke ill give you the receipt and you can get whatever you want in its place. Then she says oh like I dont have enough to do already, I just went outside, I didnt say anything, she already hates us anyways (well Eric atleast) cause he called her Lisa.....her name is Cindy..oops
And then today I have nothing to do but clean and relax, was gonna go to church this morning but I woke up with a headache.
I still can not download my pictures I havent really sat down and played with it so thats something else I can do today because I have a crap load of pics to post.
Well I hope you are all having a great weekend. Ill check out all your blogs a little later.
Til the next time be safe and have fun

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

sounds like a good time that money raised is so cool!

9:36 AM  
Blogger trisha said...

sounds like you guys had fun....I didn't even know you changed your blog. thanks for the long comment on mine- I responded to you on my comments.....Baseball is back, J started practice last week too.

12:40 PM  
Blogger mrs. awesome said...

umm...that gal (baby shower) sounds a little RUDE. maybe it's good she doesn't hang out too much at the games. then at least you don't have to pretend to be too friendly.

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home