Friday, February 17, 2006

BASEBALL IS BACK..... Well baseball is oficially back, Josh started his practicing yesterday and I remembered the biggest thing that I hate about practice.....waiting. They say 4:00 to 5:30, so I am there at 5:25....waiting......and waiting....and waiting, oh yeah it's now 6:20 and they are finished. Ya know how much stuff I could have gotten done in that amount of time. But the 1st time I am late to pick him up they are finished and waiting.. Oh well i guess its all apart of it. I do love going and watching his games though, he is such an awesome player and Savannah loves to run around. I'll be posting pics as soon as the games start. I am also going to post pics of my visit with my Aunt Donna and Uncle Lee, they were up visiting us for a few days. I hadn't seen them since I moved out here 4 1/2 years ago. I had a blast visiting with them and even learned a new dice game and card game. I'll get those pics up soon. Have a great weekend..... Talk to ya soon

1 Comments:

Blogger MarylandMommy said...

You are back!!! You need to post some pictures of that cute little girl!!!

4:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home