Friday, February 17, 2006

Well I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day.... Mine was good, me and Eric went out to Si Italian Bistro......GAG i will never go to a place like this again, I would have rather went to McDonalds then there, we usually go to a little place called Casa Luna's, it is so cute and friendly and not that expensive. But it was my idea to go to this new place so we made reservations, 60.00 for the 2 of us, they were so stuck up and rude...Eric asked if he could get Alfredo sauce on his pasts instead of marinara, the waiter says oh no we have a very picky chef and he makes no substitutions for his meals. Then we paid 16.00 for Lasagna that was about a 2" by 2" piece and that was it, the bread was awful the salad was alright i guess.. and they didnt serve wine or beer or anything. Anyway I got a beautiful necklas and some roses... which kinda of upset me cause we had already said we werent buying for each other this year cause we had just spent 1,000.00 dollars on a new computer and 850.00 on a new bed, but i love it so i wont complain. All in all we had a good night though...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home