Sunday, February 05, 2006

SUPERBOWL SUNDAY......GOTTA LOVE IT

Even if you dont like football you still gotta love the superbowl, if for nothing else just to hang out with a bunch of your friends have a drink and eat...
But since I am a football fan I gotta love today because I am a STELLERS FAN!!!!!
GO STEELERS Me and Eric took the kids and Joshs friend to breakfast, then we went shopping...I got a new Steelers shirt and hat and Eric would not let me buy Savannah a shirt that said My daddy loves the Steelers........He said over my dead body will she ever wear that shirt...How rude I said and gave him a look like she'll wear it if I want her to. Yeah right sounded good in my mind but not good enough to win that battle....I bought her a Dora t-shirt instead.

Well I am back to blogging and I must say I missed you all.... I am no longer Deb's world, this is my new one...Hope to hear from you all soon.
Have a great day and remember....Steelers..Steelers..Steelers

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

so glad you are up and blogging again looking for some pics though :)

11:36 AM  
Blogger Tee/Tracy said...

I didn't watch the Super Bowl. I used to like to watch for the commercials. I heard there were some good ones this year. I'd like to see the Dove one. They're a great company.

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home