Tuesday, October 24, 2006
















I am home with Josh today....he is not feeling good! (of course that doesnt mean we stop playing video games).....
Night before last he said he wasn't feeling too hot, then last night again he said mom i'm not feeling good can I stay at grandmas tomorrow...Josh is not your normal man (boy) ...lol, who thinks he's dying when he gets sick, he is just real mellow, its hard for me to tell when he is lying and when he is not with something like this. A few years ago he was having a problem in school so he was saying he was sick so he could stay home and because there is no change in his behavior its hard for me to tell, but he wasn't, but if I send him to school thinking he is not telling the truth and he ends up sick, i feel like 2 " tall. 2 years ago I picked him up from school and he said he didnt want to go to baseball practice, I said you have to he said I think I broke my foot. I was like whatever (I remember when I broke my leg....omg I was freaking out) but he kept saying it, and then I said fine lets go to the hospital...then murmured what a waste of my time....Yeah it was broke, I felt like crap...Anyway so we go to bed last night, and I hear mom and then the noise we all love to hear, him throwing up, only it was dark and he couldnt see too good, and it was everywhere...so now I have 2 sick ones at home, Eric has been sick for like 2 weeks now, and everytime we think hes getting better he turns around and it gets worse....but will he got o the doctor...no.
So I am getting lots of cleaning and lysoling done today, just incase its contagous...
I also dyed my hair, i go more blondish in the summer and then more brown in the winter usually, so I did it light golden brown and then i bought carmel something highlights, so ill do the highlights this weekend, give it a couple days rest in between...
Hope your all having a good week !!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Shionge said...

Oh Debby, you take care too now that Josh & Eric is not feeling too good.

Hey, you must take a pix of yourself with the new look ya?

You have a nice day too :D

5:54 PM  
Blogger diana said...

let's see the hair!!! ;-)

6:33 PM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

I want to see the hair. HEy tell Josh we hope he is feeling better soon.

7:45 AM  
Blogger trisha said...

oh no----hope they are feelin better real soon. i know its terrible to have sick ones at home, especially throwing up and and stuff. hopefull you and baby girl keep clear of it.

8:50 PM  
Blogger diana said...

we need to see a pre-halloween posting!!! ;-)

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home