Monday, March 27, 2006

I went yard saling this weekend and bought this table and chairs for $2.00, This is the before and after shot , Savannah loves it, She loves the Dora part she is so hooked on Dora right now. I also decided to paint her room...Here are a couple pics of Josh and her helping me out.
I had a very productive weekend, I got alot done.

Friday me and Eric spent the day with the kids, Alex could not make it, I was kinda bummed....but we had a great time, we went out to eat for breakfast, Josh wanted to go to the driving range and hit some balls..might I add what a great stress reliever this is.Then we went shopping. Josh wanted to go to the comic store after that, so I dropped him off and went to walmart and thats when I got the idea to paint Savannahs room, she has never really had a little girls room, its always been like a catch all room, we had an extra futon in ther and a dresser that the bottom drawer was broke, so I threw all that stuff. I will post some pics when I get through with it, I am almost done. I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and I hope you have a wonderful week. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

Wow! it looks great props to you. also glad you had a good weekend.

5:25 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I love the little table. And Dora's a big hit around here too. Its been too long since I've had a little girl. You forget all the cute stuff!

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home